Career Innovations is giving a monthly intense 2-Hour ONLINE WORKSHOP on Effective Networking for Job seekers.
One Thursday of EACH MONTH (6:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST)
Learn How To:
- Align Yourself with Decision Makers in your industry
- Learn how to leverage your Social Media such as LinkedIn, Google, Twitter, Tumblr
- You will learn how to create an Action Plan and a Touch Plan
- You will also learn how to Market Yourself like a Headhunter would Market You
Get the TOOLS to:
- TRIPLE your Callbacks
- Overcome objections such as "We're NOT Hiring" or "We're on a Hiring Freeze"
- It will give you techniques on how to obtain Hiring Manger's contact information, such as phone numbers and direct email addresses, so you may contact them DIRECTLY
- It will provide Personal Marketing Tools to standout among your competition
- We will also give you the TOP 25 HIGHLY Recommended Resources that will keep your NAME in front of Decision Makers
NOTE: You will receive a "Career Innovations Networking Boot Camp Workbook" ONE week PRIOR to scheduled webinar and the TOP 25 HIGHLY Recommended Resources FOLLOWING the webinar!
SELECT A DAY FROM DROP-DOWN BOX:
- Thurs. Aug. 21, 2014 6:00 PM- 8:00 PM EDT
- Thurs. Aug. 28, 2014 6:00 PM- 8:00 PM EDT
- Thurs. Sept. 4, 2014 6:00 PM- 8:00 PM EDT
- Thurs. Oct. 7, 2014 6:00 PM- 8:00 PM EDT
- Thurs. Nov. 6, 2014 6:00 PM- 8:00 PM EDT
- Thurs. Dec. 4, 2014 6:00 PM- 8:00 PM EDT
COST: $97.00 USD
Registration includes a 30 minute one-on-one consultation and a resume review
Login & Registration details are emailed following payment
Bridget Baggett is the founder of Career innovations, a referral based executive search firm, located in Charlotte, North Carolina. She has partnered up with various organizations and implemented effective strategies to attract, motivate, and retain top performers. She has been recognized as an engaging public speaker that has led various workshops from universities to non-profits organizations. Bridget continues to provide high level customized webinars and training sessions that tackle the most challenging HR and Job Seeker issues. She is an expert in her industry and continues to assist organizations grow their leaders and helps develop a stronger workplace culture. She is currently a member of Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Charlotte Area Society For Human Resources Management (CASHRM), Human Capital Institute (HCI),and The Institute for Human Resources (IHR). She currently holds a dual masters degree MBA/MHA with a concentration in Human Resources.